Related Articles by Categories





5 Responses to 'Episode 15 - 18th March Part 4 Video'

  1. PC - March 18, 2011 at 8:20 PM

    Ding Dong. The witch is dead. Long live the witch.

    ;-p

    Man, I would not want to be around that woman for five seconds. Ashish, I hope you caught how your woman interferes with your friendships. Good luck with that, buddy.

    I didn't think Manish would go through with it. He surprised me. More power to Pooja, the brains of the outfit.

  2. KP - March 18, 2011 at 10:13 PM

    I completely agree. Thank god that Archana is out she was so annoying and she brought Ashish down with her but I feel like from this episode it showed Ashish's ugly side too, hes a complete idiot. I am just glad both of them are gone

  3. Anonymous - March 18, 2011 at 10:18 PM

    Seriously more valuable than anything, an ugly old annoying hag, sure we shall see how long that lasts

  4. Anonymous - March 18, 2011 at 10:29 PM

    Archana brought Ashish down in Splitsvilla, n so will she in real life too if Ashish does not take hint n part away. I agree wid KP. This episode showed wot Ashish was really made of-CRAP. He had been all nice, gentlemanly, n Mr. Perfect only to last long in this game. Once he saw his game getting over, he got onto his real side. The way he treated Priya, calling her a "5-feet shit" showed how he's made of shit himself, or maybe it was the Archana-effect. Anyways, i guess they both r fit for each other. Instead of two more lives being ruined, its good that they r ruining each others' lives.

  5. PC - March 18, 2011 at 11:06 PM

    @KP & anon 10:29pm

    Oh yeah, I forgot all about that in my surprise and celebrations. Rather ungentlemanly behaviour. I hope all the young teenage girls who fell for Ashish, not to mention all the female contestants at Splitsvilla (except one) learned their lesson.

    More people should remember never to judge a book by its cover. It makes for less heartache and more harmonious living.


Leave a Reply