Related Articles by Categories





3 Responses to 'Still Of Payal Thapa In MTV Splitsvilla 4'

  1. Anonymous - February 19, 2011 at 12:31 PM

    Payal I find you and Dimple, the two most beautiful and Intelligent girls. I am a greater fan of yours. Dimple sometimes do over make up but you are always in great outfit, nobody can dress like the way u do in Splitsvilla. I just wish your rivals to go from the Splitsviall and Dushyant too! He is too dump..

  2. Anonymous - March 19, 2011 at 1:58 AM

    Hey, Payal, I am still missing u in d show. i felt so sad cuz ashish and archana got dumped. they deserved to be in final.hope tina wins d game with sai. I really like to see Payal, tina, ashish an archana bonding good friendship forever. hey, payal can u please post pictures of all 4 when u guys meet together. god bless, peace

  3. Anonymous - March 19, 2011 at 2:00 AM

    HEY PAYAL, I LIKED ALL UR VIDEOS, PLEASE DO KEEP POSTING UR VIDEOS ONLINE, NICE 2 SEE IN D VIDEOS,BYEE, GOOD LUCK 4 UR FUTURE


Leave a Reply