Related Articles by Categories





2 Responses to 'Payal Thapa Looking So Sweet : Images'

  1. Anonymous - February 19, 2011 at 12:26 PM

    Hey Payal,

    The day at the dumping ground after your fight with Akriti, I became your fan, because the way you apologized in dignity and at the same time you clearly expressed your feelings was superb. Those who make noises doesn't mean they speak more than you...they are just polluting the environment while you are a great communicator, you speak with your body, with your eyes etc. My admiration for your kept growing and you are my favorite. I just wish PRIYA to go out of the show after I saw her behavior full exposed. I would next want Pooja to go...cause she send you to the dumping then would be Aakriti. She had been least deserving from the first day and she still is.

  2. Anonymous - August 5, 2011 at 4:41 PM

    u r a perfect belly dancer


Leave a Reply